Loads of features for international mobility
- A full range of technologies combining medical emergencies and well-being in the workplace. Cutting-edge health and safety strategies, state-of-the-art repatriation solutions, seamless travel risk management.
- Whatever the situation – a medical crisis, a safety hazard, or an unforeseen natural disaster – we’re your shield and your guide.
- Qiti ushers in a new era of security and peace of mind. Our mission is not just to respond to crises, but to anticipate and master them.
- In case of an emergency, you can be sure that we will be your most reliable ally, transforming chaos into calm, uncertainty into confidence.
Advanced health and safety advice
Qiti goes beyond the norm, offering personalized, proactive advice to turn your risk management into a key strategic asset.
Continuous safety shield: 24/7 support
Constant protection with immediate assistance and direct access to international doctors for prescriptions at any time.
Real-time alerts and analysis
Safety updates and analyses for reactivity and informed decision-making.
Why insure your employees abroad?
Faced with increasing internationalization and mobility, it’s vital to assess and manage risks. Protecting employees abroad is a legal obligation, not just an ethical one.
Fulfill your duty to protect
- Information and safety obligations: Inform your employees of health and safety risks with our awareness-raising tools. Ensure seamless safety abroad, in compliance with the French Labor Code.
- Qiti provides information on visa, health and documentation requirements, upcoming events and possible disruptions, as well as safety considerations for your employees’ destinations.
Your international risk management program
Our experts have developed a specialized AI for health and safety. This technology enables you to carry out a rapid assessment in just five minutes, generating a customized report ready for presentation to your management. This process sheds light on crucial aspects of your coverage, such as duplication of cover and potential warranty defects, enabling you to optimize costs and secure your teams’ movements.
Protect your employees against health and safety risks
Employee safety: employer obligations
Discover Qiti The development of remote working, especially with digital nomadism, has changed the way companies manage their expatriate employees. Legal obligations in terms of health and safety can vary from one country to another. It is crucial for employers to be aware of these differences. This article looks at the different obligations for employee safety working abroad, as well as an innovative app, Qiti, which simplifies remote working. Employee safety obligations abroad All employers...